Skip to content

National Financial Planning Group

IRS Tax Issues and Resolutions

Schedule A Free Consultation
(678) 990-5058

When you find yourself in a situation with the IRS where you have not filed several years of tax returns, received an under reporter CP2000 notice from the IRS, or the IRS has prepared a substitute return, we can help remedy the issues by correcting the issues and restoring compliance.   

We have extensive experience amending and preparing tax returns for several tax years if you have not filed. If you feel overwhelmed because you need to file several years of taxes, we can help. We can get transcripts (records from the IRS which lists income that has been reported to them) and work with you to get an accurate tax filing. 

In addition, we partner with tax attorneys that have years of experience working with clients to help negotiate settlements and reduce debt to the IRS and to your home state.


If you feel you need assistance with the IRS, please call us today. We are happy to offer a free initial consultation to help you determine whether our services are needed.

Please fill out the form below to contact us.

Best Time To Call

[ Show a different Image ]